Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Master Class Modern Brush Practice Sheets: From Individual Strokes to Complete Compositions
I designed this 52 page PDF workbook to be a beginner friendly “one stop shop” for learning modern calligraphy with a brush pen. All of the information in one place and everything you need to practice to learn this script. Just grab a brush pen (I used a Tombow dual brush pen) and print this PDF on some paper, and in an afternoon you will be proud of how far you’ve come.
This 52 page PDF workbook covers:
- How to hold the pen and apply pressure
- The 6 basic strokes
- Lowercase alphabet with stroke order and direction (26 Letters)
- Uppercase alphabet with stroke order and direction (26 Letters)
- Numbers and symbols (0-9, !?&)
- Proper Connection of Letters practice (23 Connections)
- Best practice words and sentences (10 Words)
- 3 ways to vary your style with example alphabets
- The 5 Guidelines of Flourishing with examples
- Letter Flourishes and Abstract Flourishes
- How to make Compositions
- Composition Practice
- Certificate of Completion
With the willingness to learn, this practice book, and practice time, you will able to write your own modern calligraphy compositions. I guarantee it.
If you have any problems, questions or feedback, please don’t hesitate to send me a message at email@example.com.
Your support is very much appreciated!