Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Master Class Copperplate Practice Sheets: From Basic Strokes to Complete Compositions
This 40 page PDF workbook is a beginner friendly “one stop shop” for learning Copperplate calligraphy. All of the relevant information in one place and everything you need to practice to learn this script. Grab a pointed pen (list of my recommended tools here) and print this PDF on some good paper, and in an afternoon you will be proud of how far you’ve come.
This 40 page PDF workbook covers:
- Tools you’ll need
- Introduction to pointed pen – Absolute basics and how to get started
- Introduction to Copperplate Calligraphy – What makes it look so fancy?
- The 7 basic strokes
- 3 Methods on Creating Flat tops and Bottoms on your Letters
- Copperplate Drills
- Lowercase alphabet with stroke order, pressure and direction (26 Letters)
- Uppercase alphabet with stroke order, pressure and direction (26 Letters)
- Proper Connection of Letters Practice
- Best practice words and sentences (12 Words)
- Sentence practice page
- The 5 Guidelines of Flourishing with examples
- Letter Flourishes and Abstract Flourishes
- Composition Practice
- Create your Copperplate Composition
- Certificate of Completion
- Troubleshooting (2 pages of common problems and the best way to solve them to get you writing again.)
With the willingness to learn, this practice book, and practice time, you will able to write your own Copperplate calligraphy compositions. I guarantee it.
If you have any problems, questions or feedback, please don’t hesitate to send me a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your support is very much appreciated!
This product is designed for Pointed Pen Tools.